On the street / Sydney

Posted 25 October 2010
Maggie is a design grad student. I love her casual cool style and braid up-do, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else interpret the braiding trend like her.

Posted by Boyhood Uniformity on 10 November 2010

That is beautiful hair! I can't even comprehend doing that! I love the combination of her slouchy and laid-back outfit with her perfect and detailed braided hair.

Posted by Martina on 30 October 2010

wow, her hair is amazing!! but i'm wondering how long she stays in front of the mirror each morning =) amazing picture!!

Posted by uraraa on 26 October 2010

great to see an Aussie street style blog, also love the back story behind the people you feature:)

Posted by arash on 26 October 2010

To be honest I'm not a massive fan of her outfit, but her hair does look really nice, you can tell she is quite a quirky dresser.

Posted by Sophie on 26 October 2010

I wish I could braid my hair. Love hers and the ones at the front of the face.

Posted by fashion westie on 25 October 2010

oh my god...maggie is all kinds of awesome! h to t perfect outfit. you must stalk her on the daily!!!!

Posted by kaye on 25 October 2010

I agree! I love her interpretation of the braid. Very clever!

Well Rounded

The return of the round-toe pump

• They call me the Door Hunter. Ps sharing more PFW tales over at @graziashop today.
  • Bling bling... On location bright and early this morning with @mprojectstore
  • Caught in the act with @lyst #alwaysonmyphone #LystFW
  • Paris you charmer.
  • Sporting a fresh blow wave to match today's ball of fluff thanks to the team at @wellahair using the new EIMI range #insidewella #speakEIMI
  • Quick pitstop at Season. All about their homemade vege chips.
  • Getting a cheeky lift thanks to these @stellamccartney flatforms via @lyst #LystFW
  • ClichĂ©d (but delicious) behaviour.
  • Getting tonal on the streets of Paris with @lyst today... I'll be sharing plenty of PFW action both here and over at Lyst for the next week so keep your eyes peeled #LystFW
  • Back home and straight into PFW. If you're in town for Fashion Week (or just looking to live like a local) take a gander at my Paris survival guide created in collaboration with @reissfashion now live on wethepeoplestyle.com