On the street / Sydney

Posted 29 April 2011
Felicity is the designer behind Melbourne based label Ellison, she was in town last week selling her range. If you’re local you can find Felicity’s label at the Corner Shop. It’s definitely worth checking out; think leather tees, beautiful shirting and a moody colour palette. Wintery perfection.

Posted by Anonymous on 6 June 2011

the outfit isn't really working for me. i can't say i have heard of her label before....? had look at the website, not a big fan. maybe give her a few more years in the industry

Posted by Anonymous on 27 May 2011

good pic. but im not a fan of the outfit so much....

Posted by Nesta on 9 May 2011

I just saw that blueisinfashionthisyear made a post with this pictures of yours ! That's how I found your blog :) I love it !
The blue shirt is very pretty !

Posted by Kaitlyn on 30 April 2011

Oh I love the red lip with the blue chambray shirt, sets it off so nicely. Always love the A. Wang bag too - one day it will be mine!! Great snaps :)

x K

Posted by Anonymous on 30 April 2011

Lots of fantastic reading here, thank you! I had been browsing on yahoo when I found your submit, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to more from you.

Posted by le sorelle on 30 April 2011

beautiful photos! wish i could check out her label!

sorelle in style