Australia / Designers / Models / photography / Sydney

Black Plains

Posted 29 July 2011
Hat and shirt stylist’s own, feather cape by Tarvydas
Leather hat by Konstrukt, jacket stylist’s own
Leather hat by Konstrukt, dress by Sabatini, jacket stylist’s own, gumboots from Kmart
Leather hat by Konstrukt, jacket stylist’s own
Army trench by Bree Bennett Vintage, dress by Shona Joy, gumboots from Kmart
A few weeks ago my friend Mel and I decided we were well overdue for a creative collaboration. We enlisted the help of the lovely Lauren and Liz and headed south first thing one morning. Inspired by the structure of Amish culture, Black Plains explores the idea of simplicity and timelessness. Where tradition and routine contrasts with the unpredictable beauty of nature.
Special thanks to Door121, Undergroup Showroom and Mount Annan National Park

Posted by galatea. on 4 August 2011

your blog is kick ass dear x

Posted by Romi on 2 August 2011

OH!! Didn't even realise this was up!
Well done US! :)

Posted by fashion bucket. on 1 August 2011

these images are really beautiful - you definitely have a great talent!

-fb X

Posted by Hannah on 31 July 2011

The last photo is amazing.

I love how linear everything is.

Posted by Soleil St. Fleur on 31 July 2011

Super wonderful job here! Another showcase of your talents! Kmart never looked better!! xx from Soleil

Posted by THECHRONICLESOFHER on 31 July 2011

You're super talented... this is amazing! Love x

Posted by Cecylia on 29 July 2011

I just went to view Konstrukt's collection! I'm getting the hat in pink :D

Come follow my blog hun :)

Posted by MoandKa on 29 July 2011

Amazing! I love it.. im a sucker for big black & white pictures! :) You guys should do it more often!
I think I will post it in my blog to if it's okay?

Posted by Kaitlyn on 29 July 2011

Aw these shots are stunning. Love the simplicity of the styling and backdrop combined with the beautiful soft light. Well done girl x

Posted by caroline on 29 July 2011

pretty. I especially love the last picture.

Posted by Amanda Wong on 29 July 2011

Love it! Especially the last one! x