We The People

Posted 27 July 2011
Possibly Australia’s most prolific street style photographer, it should be no surprise that Candice is the object of my own personal girl crush. Shooting for various Vogue titles and Harper’s Bazaar, Candice follows the fashion week circuit capturing the industry’s best dressed. Not to mention her enviable style and previous model status; Candice is all kinds of amazing.

Posted by Sheela on 2 August 2011

Grreeeaat BLOG!!!!!!!!!

Join me

Posted by Sheela on 2 August 2011

like your blog big woow:)

join me

Posted by hannah-rose on 29 July 2011

great shot of candice, I love her obsession with neon (and her collection of celine).

it was so damn good to see you yesterday jessie! i mean it that we should hang. :)

Posted by The PvdH Journal on 27 July 2011

Candice is all kinds of amazing.... as is your blog. I def have a blog crush on you

PvdH -designer and illustrator

Posted by Slow Southern Style on 27 July 2011

Those boots and that dress are so good together! Neon is so hard to pull off and she nailed it.

Posted by i want what she's wearing on 27 July 2011

Big love!
I lost my photo of Candice from this day on my old laptop!! :( Sucks so bad.