We The People

Posted 28 July 2011
The ever polished Nicole, of Gary Pepper fame. How adorable is her forest green Ruby knit? It’s not a colour you see very often, but it’s so stunning and works perfectly with neutrals. And of course her Miu Miu heels are pretty amazing, I love the combination of the masculine loafer and a sky high platform. Paired ever so sweetly with little white socks, too cute.

Posted by Soleil St. Fleur on 31 July 2011

She always looks so demure and prim, no matter what. This is clearly evidence of that! xx from Soleil

Posted by Felt and Maybel on 29 July 2011

Without a doubt she is stunning. She has such great style and I love her blog! I die a little when i read it ;)

Posted by Rich Girls. on 29 July 2011

oh, and you're welcome on the 'style nanda' intro.
i literally find myself stalking the pages almost every day scouting new addition to my wardrobe.
although i'm yet to make a purchase! x.

Posted by Mia on 29 July 2011

I've never seen her wear an outfit I didn't like. Every detail is perfect x

Posted by Lauren on 28 July 2011

She is beautiful. And the forest green sweater is the kind of piece that makes for a really special outfit. Great color and texture.

The Styleseer

Posted by Rich Girls. on 28 July 2011

she's so adorable.
and in this outfit, even more so.
you have an incredible eye, jessie. x.

Posted by behind my muse. on 28 July 2011

gosh shes amazing isnt she!!

Posted by Michelle's Style File on 28 July 2011

She really does get is right every time!

Well Rounded

The return of the round-toe pump

• They call me the Door Hunter. Ps sharing more PFW tales over at @graziashop today.
  • Bling bling... On location bright and early this morning with @mprojectstore
  • Caught in the act with @lyst #alwaysonmyphone #LystFW
  • Paris you charmer.
  • Sporting a fresh blow wave to match today's ball of fluff thanks to the team at @wellahair #insidewella
  • Quick pitstop at Season. All about their homemade vege chips.
  • Getting a cheeky lift thanks to these @stellamccartney flatforms via @lyst #LystFW
  • ClichĂ©d (but delicious) behaviour.
  • Getting tonal on the streets of Paris with @lyst today... I'll be sharing plenty of PFW action both here and over at Lyst for the next week so keep your eyes peeled #LystFW
  • Back home and straight into PFW. If you're in town for Fashion Week (or just looking to live like a local) take a gander at my Paris survival guide created in collaboration with @reissfashion now live on wethepeoplestyle.com
  • Italian girls do it better... Wrapping up MFW with one of my favourite shots between shows with @wellahair. Next stop, Paris! #insidewella