Auckland / Fashion Week / Models / New Zealand / NZFW / On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 31 August 2011
Photo: Sarah Burton

Sophie (Clyne Management) after Ruby at NZFW. I love her preppy school-boy style, particularly with her feminine blonde locks. Socks over tights is not the easiest thing to pull off, but on Sophie it’s too cute!

Posted by Emmett Katherine on 7 September 2011

She definatley pulls off the socks over tights. Not many people can do that!

Posted by Katarzyna Zuzanna on 1 September 2011

I love her style! XX

Posted by cakesandshakes on 31 August 2011

My favourite thing about the outfit are those school shoes - no faffing around with loafers, straight in with the actual men's shoes!

Posted by Rochelle Fox on 31 August 2011

i love nz and i adore nz girls they really push fashion xx A Fox That Meows ♥

Posted by Lauren on 31 August 2011

I agree, socks over tights is not easy to pull off. I'm a little surprised I like it, but I do!

The Styleseer

Posted by J. Choudhury on 31 August 2011

I agree with you on the preppy school boy style. Everything pulls the look so well. It's feminine with a chic essence.

- J. Choudhury