Australia / Fashion Festival / Guys / Models / On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 29 September 2011
Ryan is a student at Taronga Zoo, training to be a Zoo Keeper. Hardly a line of study you hear of every day!

Posted by Matilda on 30 September 2011

wow i thought he was a model:he should be modelling as seriously

Posted by Soleil St. Fleur on 30 September 2011

Rrrrr, very cool! xx from Soleil

Posted by Lauren on 30 September 2011

That is an unusual course of study. I love his embroidered shirt and red sneakers.

The Styleseer

Posted by Kaitlyn on 30 September 2011

That has got to be the coolest damn zookeeper-in-training this side of, well, anywhere. Wow.

Posted by Maggie ☮ on 30 September 2011

I don't think I have ever actually heard anyone saying they are studying to be a zoo keeper. Awesome sauce.

Posted by Bang and Buck on 30 September 2011

he's as cute as a button!

Bang & Buck

Posted by N on 29 September 2011

I love the soft glow sort of look your photos are taking on, and I love his shirt! I've seen the same thing on dozens of guys, but I can't seem to find something similar!