Celebrities / Fashion Festival / On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 28 October 2011
Generally I’m not one to covet the wardrobes of TV personality’s, but Erin’s Sass & Bide knit is the most amazing shade of red. And her white Lover pants are so effortlessly chic, plus they look ridiculously comfortable.

Posted by fashionably-late* on 11 November 2011

If she had a blog I would FOLLOW her immediately!!

Posted by Margaret on 10 November 2011

pleasant surprise! so very classy - obsessing over those pants... x

Posted by Soleil St. Fleur on 31 October 2011

There's something fire-hot about this girl & her style. Drapey & loose clothing don't hide anything when it comes to her. xx from Soleil

Posted by S + T on 30 October 2011

The pants do look crazily comfortable, but I'm not so sure about the shoes!! I like the look of them, but comfort? hmmm :P

xx S

Posted by devil's in the detail. on 28 October 2011

absolutely loving her jumper

Posted by Jess on 28 October 2011

Oh my so in love with the jumper. And she is just gorgeous as always.x

Posted by Lauren on 28 October 2011

1980s all over again! Love her red sweater.

The Styleseer