Australia / On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 19 October 2011
I love Nadia’s style, she always looks so perfectly put together. How amazing is her inkblot print Dion Lee skirt? I have it in black and white (that’s about as adventurous as my prints get) and although the fit is a little off, it’s such a fun statement piece.

Posted by martha on 27 March 2012

I remember seeing that skirt online via NAP, but couldn't afford it :( Such a great print !

Posted by Street Style: Abstract Prints | Who What's Official Blog on 13 January 2012

[...] STREETSTYLE | WE THE PEOPLE – To get the look, check out these abstract print pieces… · Tibi Pirouette Party [...]

Posted by cakesandshakes on 22 October 2011

I had to leave a note: that skirt is fabulous! Is Dion Lee an Australian brand? I haven't heard of it before, reminds me a little of Christopher Kane... I need that skirt in my life!

Posted by Marta Garrido on 21 October 2011

I love the skirt!

Posted by nicole on 21 October 2011

I came so very close to getting the dress version of that rorschach print! Oh and in black and white of course, haha.

Posted by Ivana on 21 October 2011

such a fun skirt - love the black leather bag!
xx Ivana

Posted by Lauren on 21 October 2011

Very cool look - like the inkblot skirt.

The Styleseer

Posted by Rochelle Fox on 20 October 2011

she pulls it all together so well xx A Fox That Meows ♥

Posted by Mo & Ka on 20 October 2011

Damn that is a cool skirt!!

Posted by kaye on 20 October 2011

I did a little DIY on this I loved it so much!!

Love Kaye xx

Posted by fashion westie on 20 October 2011

Love the inkblot skirt!!! Totally into her hair as well.