On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 29 October 2011
Shannon, the other half of the Désordre duo (I posted Lucinda a couple days back here) rocking one ridiculously cool Josh Goot combo. Pairing printed pants and shirt is no mean feat, but Shannon looks nothing short of amazing. And her neon platforms just top it all off. Print on print at it’s best!

Posted by Chronicles of the Fashion Cupboard on 12 November 2011

what a babe!

Posted by le pearl on 6 November 2011

shoes.... must have.

Posted by PurplesPrettier on 3 November 2011

Holy neon! I think I need those shoes! Fab combo. Mad props.

Posted by Soleil St. Fleur on 31 October 2011

Lucinda and her make a great style combo! xx from Soleil

Posted by Aych on 31 October 2011

I NEED these shoes!

She pulls them off SO well.. gosh some people just have all the style huh!

What a babe xx

Posted by J. Choudhury on 30 October 2011

Sometimes have two prints make it look much more sophisticated. I love this, I would love for you to check out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts.

J. Choudhury x

Posted by City Girl (EC1) on 29 October 2011

Print on print is really growing on me! Shannon looks very cool. Love the trousers! x