Australia / Details / Sunglasses / Sydney

Miu Miu Noir

Posted 27 December 2011

My Miu Miu Noirs. Dramatic, glamorous and full of glitter. I love the contrast of the red against my blonde hair (which is lightening by the day as summer progresses) but mostly I love how over the top they are. So much sparkle. I hope everyone had a great Christmas – that you ate lots, spent time with the ones you love and got a few gifts you really wanted. Happy Holidays!

Posted by Jion on 19 January 2012

These just hit the spot

Posted by Bang & Buck on 4 January 2012

so gorj! xo Bang & Buck

Posted by fabliha on 30 December 2011

those sunglasses are so beautiful! I am so jealous... x INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

Posted by Angela on 27 December 2011

Ah. Maze. Love them.

Posted by li on 27 December 2011

Love the sunnies! Red is an unusual choice too! :)

Posted by Nicole on 27 December 2011

I feel like I'm bombarding your comments but sweet baby Jesus I love this picture! The lighting, colours, etc. You're just killing it right now Jessie. x

Posted by shannon on 27 December 2011

HOTNESS! You look amazing sweets xx