On the street / Street Style / Summer / Sydney

Posted 29 January 2012

How dreamy does Megan look in pastel?! I know the pastel trend has been slowly making it’s way to the surface for a while now, but Megan is the first person I’ve seen actually trying it out. I love that her Josh Goot combo is more subdued than sickly sweet. Not that I don’t like sherbet inspired pieces – but I just think in this case it’s the muted hues which make it work so well. Josh Goot knows how to create sculptural shapes like nobodies business – the exaggerated balloon cut of Megan’s skirt is pretty amazing, and her shirt fits like a dream! And you know how much I appreciate well fitting shirts buttoned all the way up. It’s the perfect combination; a delicate colour palette with strong, careful tailoring.

Posted by tendance mode on 16 February 2012

sublime cette tenue!

Posted by le blog de natacha steven on 14 February 2012

Good outfit! I really love your blog

Posted by Megan skirt | Xsitalia on 9 February 2012

[...] Street style: Megan wearing Josh Goot1 day ago … Josh Goot knows how to create sculptural shapes like nobodies business – the exaggerated balloon cut of Megan’s skirt is pretty amazing, and … [...]

Posted by fabliha on 2 February 2012

she looks absolutely amazing... x INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

Posted by Paola on 1 February 2012

Oh j'adore! I am actually making a skirt like that in mint green (a bit more flared!) Paola www.ThePvdHJournal.com

Posted by Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems on 30 January 2012

I absolutely love the proportions of Megan's outfit, and her geek chic glasses and slicked back hair is the perfect juxtaposition - Gorgeous! Gems x

Posted by Isa on 30 January 2012

Loooving this palest pink and the way she toughened it with her hair and glasses, perfection!

Posted by thisiswhati'dwear on 30 January 2012

She looks freakin' FABULOUS! thisiswhati’dwear.blogspot.com

Posted by style server on 29 January 2012

Wow. This is absolutely stunning! Love it! http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Posted by chu eva on 29 January 2012

i love the colour and her glassesss x

Posted by Lucinda on 29 January 2012

I've been considering getting rid of a pastel pink shirt that I never wear but now I'm thinking what I really need is an eggshell-white skirt to go with it. So soft.

Posted by Fashion Tidbits on 29 January 2012

It's such a lovely marshmellowy pink!!!