Australia / Details / On the street / Shoes / Street Style / Sydney

b Store x Liberty

Posted 26 February 2012

How amazing is the print on these b Store x Liberty London brogues? I was only introduced to Liberty recently, and their floral prints are nothing short of amazing. If there was ever an antidote for monochrome dressing and overcast days, these would be it.

Posted by Maggie on 3 March 2012

cool kicks :)

Posted by Melissa Rose on 26 February 2012

Liberty is my favourite shop ever, so luxurious! And these shoes are gorgeous, have you seen the Nike trainers and liberty collaboration?

Posted by life/style/flash. on 26 February 2012

Liberty is hands-down my favourite shop in London. I feel like I'm cheating on Selfridges for saying that but Liberty edges it slightly because it's a one-off!

Posted by Style with Benefits on 26 February 2012

Definitely a fan of Liberty. The red and blue prints together are the perfect combo! Big fan of your blog for inspiration; keep up the amazing work! xx, becs

Posted by Fashion Tidbits on 26 February 2012

Oh wow! So rich

Posted by fabliha on 26 February 2012

those shoes are insanely cool :) x

Posted by Nora on 26 February 2012

Oh yes I want one! Too pretty! Nora

Well Rounded

The return of the round-toe pump

• They call me the Door Hunter. Ps sharing more PFW tales over at @graziashop today.
  • Bling bling... On location bright and early this morning with @mprojectstore
  • Caught in the act with @lyst #alwaysonmyphone #LystFW
  • Paris you charmer.
  • Sporting a fresh blow wave to match today's ball of fluff thanks to the team at @wellahair #insidewella
  • Quick pitstop at Season. All about their homemade vege chips.
  • Getting a cheeky lift thanks to these @stellamccartney flatforms via @lyst #LystFW
  • ClichĂ©d (but delicious) behaviour.
  • Getting tonal on the streets of Paris with @lyst today... I'll be sharing plenty of PFW action both here and over at Lyst for the next week so keep your eyes peeled #LystFW
  • Back home and straight into PFW. If you're in town for Fashion Week (or just looking to live like a local) take a gander at my Paris survival guide created in collaboration with @reissfashion now live on
  • Italian girls do it better... Wrapping up MFW with one of my favourite shots between shows with @wellahair. Next stop, Paris! #insidewella