Accessories / Details / home / Jewellery / My place / Personal Style / Sydney

Favourite things

Posted 27 February 2012

Two of my favourite things: pastel pink tulips and my Jordan Askill heart ring. Both are lovely to look at and make me feel just a little bit feminine. Tulips have always had a special place in my heart; growing up I would know that spring (with it’s warm weather, lunch-time swims, and most importantly my birthday) had finally arrived when the tulips in our garden began to bloom. So delicate and pretty!

Posted by Aubrey on 7 March 2012

I am in absolute LOVE with this Jessie!

Posted by Maggie on 3 March 2012

Those are definitely very perfectly pretty! :)

Posted by Sophia on 3 March 2012

I didn't even notice the ring at first! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh deliciously delicate.

Posted by Steph on 29 February 2012

Wow! Such a lovely picture and I really adore the colour of those tulips! I don't believe I have seen any pastel pink ones before! You have a beautiful website. xx

Posted by Caity on 28 February 2012

These tulips are such a beautiful colour - and of course the ring is awesome - but we all knew that XX

Posted by fabliha on 28 February 2012

that ring is so beautiful :).

Posted by life/style/flash. on 28 February 2012

Tulips are my favourite. I just love their bold, striking shape. Simple and classy. [ Becky at life/style/flash. blog]

Posted by Rich Girls on 27 February 2012

sooo beautiful. i actually can't wait for my jordan askill ring to arrive. i've been looking everywhere and finally found an australian stockist. tulips are my faves too, especially it's such a soft colour like those. x.

Posted by Chloe on 27 February 2012

this is honestly one of the most beautiful photos i've seen. gorgeous! chloe. xx