Australia / On the street / Shoes / Street Style

Leopard Print Heels

Posted 25 March 2012

How good are these leopard print heels? I’m all about animal print shoes lately, and these softly pointed, not-too-high heels are about perfect. From Tony Bianco of all places, sometimes high street can get it so right. It’s always a happy surprise to find beautifully crafted shoes that don’t cost the earth; these are definitely at the top of my list for this winter!

Posted by Ida on 19 May 2012

Oh! The pants! I love the pattern! Where are they from?

Posted by Jessie on 10 May 2012

Hey Nathalia, yes I own this picture. Feel free to use the shot and credit We The People x

Posted by nathalia on 9 May 2012

heeyy, this is you? did you own the picture? I would like to use it but I would like to have the credits .. let me know please thanks Viaggio Della Farfalla The Key Item

Posted by Anna from South Molton St Style on 27 March 2012

Love the floral and leopard print combo. Looks amazing xx South Molton St Style

Posted by Angela on 27 March 2012

Best combination of prints! Love the clash.

Posted by barefoot duchess on 25 March 2012

love this "olivia palermo" combo =)

Posted by claire on 25 March 2012

those are beautiful! madewell also has a really great pair

Posted by Hannah on 25 March 2012

They go perfect with the floral trousers! Print mixing? Mastered!

Posted by Lucy on 25 March 2012

Hi there, do you know where the floral pants are from? thank you! x