Personal Style / Sydney

Black and Blue

Posted 27 May 2012
Supreme hat, RayBan Wayfarers, Kahlo dress, Miu Miu boots

I don’t have a sporty bone in my body, but somehow this whole sport inspired trend that’s doing the rounds at the moment has found it’s way into my wardrobe. I’ve gotten plenty of wear out of my Supreme cap since I got it online last year; the navy wool goes with everything and is perfect for hiding ones face when you’re feeling a little worse for wear. And this raglan dress by Kahlo is another favourite; the cotton is super soft, and the way it falls on the body is nothing but comfortable. I may be a little late to the sport-luxe party – I don’t yet own fluorescent sneakers – but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time.

Posted by Caps On | WE KICK IT on 26 June 2012

[...] $25)   The Sartorialist / Insight / Lee Oliveira / Style Bubble / We The People / STREETFSN   Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. This entry was [...]

Posted by Chloe on 18 June 2012

Stop being to freaking cool! Im dying over that Khalo dress, so sporty luxe and has your style just printed ALL over it. Killin it! Chloe x

Posted by Nicole on 1 June 2012

Wow. I don't think I've liked any outfit as much as this one in a long time!

Posted by Angela on 31 May 2012

Posted by Tine on 31 May 2012

Posted by Annaleise on 30 May 2012

Loving the outfit!

Posted by fabliha on 29 May 2012

you are seriously rocking this look! the hat is the perfect addition x

Posted by What Would Karl Do? - jess on 29 May 2012

So simple yet so awesome x

Posted by the marant philes on 28 May 2012

Well the sporty look suits even though you don't prescribe to a sport:). - Aliya:)

Posted by Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems on 28 May 2012

I absolutely adore that dress, its totally stunning! Gems x Australian Fashion Review Blog

Posted by Hannah on 28 May 2012

This outfit is so perfect. I love how you pull of a trend without looking like someone who's trying. It simply just works.

Posted by Stephanie on 28 May 2012

What a perfect dress from Kahlo!

Posted by Rich Girls on 27 May 2012

you look far from a "little worse than wear". your styling is just so cool. it's so hard to look good in basic items, such as this dress, but it suits and fits you so effortlessly. i really need to give this 'sporty' look a go. x.

Posted by Bianca on 27 May 2012

you look super fine girl. love LOVE this pic. x

Posted by SHEWOLF on 27 May 2012

wonderful outfit, right up my aisle. would wear it in a heartbeat! SHEWOLF

Posted by Dapper Hackers on 27 May 2012

That outfit is amazing. Love the cap and the dress! So cool.

Posted by Laura on 27 May 2012

Love this outfit. Very casual chic.

Posted by Style Hostess on 27 May 2012

The super simple cut of this Kahlo dress makes the look so striking and strong. yes I'm totally digging into the sporty luxe trend too. probably purchase my first karen walker sunnies in the near future?? hmm... xx Catherine.

Posted by Vulette on 27 May 2012

This is such a great look on you! Even though you're wearing a cap and a raglan sleeve sweater dress, you still manage to look sleek and sophisticated. Love it :)

Posted by Deppa on 27 May 2012

That is funny because I don't have a sporty bone in my body either. I love the dress. See you.

Posted by Liana on 27 May 2012