Australia / Bloggers / On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 22 May 2012

Elin’s minimalist style is perfection; she makes the most of clean lines, strong silhouettes and plenty of black. There’s no doubt Swedish style has become a strong source of inspiration here in Australia recently. What’s not to love about sharp separates, slick accessories and a nonchalant attitude? It doesn’t hurt that Swedish girls seem to be extraordinarily beautiful either.

It’s no secret I harbor many a girl crush, and Elin is definitely one of those girls you can’t help but be slightly in awe of. She’s taken her power blogger status to the next level with Nowmanifest, and her label Nowhere is one of the few affordable designer collections that is as cool as you would hope it to be. I’m a massive fan of her style, so much leather, black and strong tailoring; Elin’s a woman after my own heart.

Posted by Monday Work Wear: Serious Sunnies Style | Apartment34 | Fashion + Style on 5 August 2013

[...] via // image 2 via Muse Magazine photography by Lachlan Bailey // 3 via // 4 via We The People // 5 via Grazia France // 6 [...]

Posted by Black on Black on Black | Adventures of the Must-have-Maven on 14 November 2012

[...] Seen Here [...]

Posted by SHEWOLF on 24 May 2012

she is by far my favorite, I am in love with her & her style for sure SHEWOLF

Posted by Rich Girls on 24 May 2012

cannot get enough of her and her style. i think i sighed out loud when i saw her in this ellery peplum top, that i've been drooling over for ever. these shots have got to be my favourite of her out and about during MBFWA though. x.

Posted by sarah. on 24 May 2012

outfit is just too cool. love her. xo NO ORDINARY SHOW

Posted by Chloe on 23 May 2012

Seriously, how does she do this everytime? And make it look so easy? Just too incredible. chloe.xx

Posted by What Would Karl Do? - jess on 23 May 2012

So simple but so effective- all elements ticked x

Posted by fabliha on 23 May 2012

She is so gorgeous... I love her take on Ellery :) xx

Posted by the marant philes on 23 May 2012

I love her simple style, it's definitively hers and it's nice to see that she sticks to it! - Aliya:)

Posted by DNA (designers+artists) on 22 May 2012

She is my daily favorite. Love the shape of her top and splash of print/colors of her heels.

Posted by Carmen @ Forgotten Fancies on 22 May 2012

So chic. I can completely understand your girl crush.

Posted by Bec on 22 May 2012

Agreed. Those heels just take this amazing outfit to another level. I love these captures too. They're a little darker than photos of Elin are; I like!

Posted by sofia on 22 May 2012

just perfect! s

Posted by Style Hostess on 22 May 2012

Elin has this streak for perfection in just anything she wears. she looks really great with the basics or is it just her and her air of confidence she radiates wherever she goes? the minimalist stylista ;) xx Catherine.

Posted by Fashion Readings on 22 May 2012

I love Elin's style! So effortlessly chic! x Fashion Readings

Posted by Sussan on 22 May 2012

That is an awesome top. I love the cheeky midriff that is poking out. The heels give the outfit a much needed print pop.

Posted by Vulette on 22 May 2012

I sure wish I could pull off jeans like Elin does. She makes plain jeans and a tee look like no one else can. Beautiful photos too!

Well Rounded

The return of the round-toe pump

• They call me the Door Hunter. Ps sharing more PFW tales over at @graziashop today.
  • Bling bling... On location bright and early this morning with @mprojectstore
  • Caught in the act with @lyst #alwaysonmyphone #LystFW
  • Paris you charmer.
  • Sporting a fresh blow wave to match today's ball of fluff thanks to the team at @wellahair using the new EIMI range #insidewella #speakEIMI
  • Quick pitstop at Season. All about their homemade vege chips.
  • Getting a cheeky lift thanks to these @stellamccartney flatforms via @lyst #LystFW
  • Clichéd (but delicious) behaviour.
  • Getting tonal on the streets of Paris with @lyst today... I'll be sharing plenty of PFW action both here and over at Lyst for the next week so keep your eyes peeled #LystFW
  • Back home and straight into PFW. If you're in town for Fashion Week (or just looking to live like a local) take a gander at my Paris survival guide created in collaboration with @reissfashion now live on