Bloggers / MBFWA / Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia / On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 7 May 2012

Not many girls could pull off a white crop top, but Geneva comes off effortlessly cool and confident. I love the pastel on pastel, and against her amazing tan (thanks to a Hong Kong summer) she looks like a total babe. I only met Geneva for the first time a few days ago at Australian Fashion Week, but like so many blogger meets, I felt like I’d known her for much longer. Total sweetheart, and DIY master (her paper bag clutch is one of her own creations), it was a real treat to finally cross paths.

Posted by brigittesydney on 20 May 2012

I really love Geneva's style and her blog is great. This look reminded me of phillip lim ss12 with the pastels.

Posted by Cecylia on 9 May 2012

She is too gorgeous for words. Hence your photo is worth 1000

Posted by amanda on 8 May 2012

she looks stunning!

Posted by Carmen @ Forgotten Fancies on 7 May 2012

I love Geneva, she always have such great DIY ideas. You are right, not many people could pull off a look like that, she is simply gorgeous.

Posted by the marant philes on 7 May 2012

She is so beautiful, and I love her DIY creations. She seems very approachable... - Aliya:)

Posted by Fashion Tidbits on 7 May 2012

She's such a gorge gal!

Posted by Style Hostess on 7 May 2012

well she is the DIY guru hahaha ^^ love her ideas always. I couldn't have thought of carrying along a white paper bag with me with those subtle colours for the outfit. dreamy lilac for the pants and pastel baby green for the blazer. such a sweet look =) x

Posted by Michelle on 7 May 2012

So beautiful. x Michelle

Well Rounded

The return of the round-toe pump

• They call me the Door Hunter. Ps sharing more PFW tales over at @graziashop today.
  • Bling bling... On location bright and early this morning with @mprojectstore
  • Caught in the act with @lyst #alwaysonmyphone #LystFW
  • Paris you charmer.
  • Sporting a fresh blow wave to match today's ball of fluff thanks to the team at @wellahair using the new EIMI range #insidewella #speakEIMI
  • Quick pitstop at Season. All about their homemade vege chips.
  • Getting a cheeky lift thanks to these @stellamccartney flatforms via @lyst #LystFW
  • ClichĂ©d (but delicious) behaviour.
  • Getting tonal on the streets of Paris with @lyst today... I'll be sharing plenty of PFW action both here and over at Lyst for the next week so keep your eyes peeled #LystFW
  • Back home and straight into PFW. If you're in town for Fashion Week (or just looking to live like a local) take a gander at my Paris survival guide created in collaboration with @reissfashion now live on