Bloggers / On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 6 June 2012

Alexandra Spencer of 4th and Bleeker makes blogging sexy. While the rest of the blogger pack create romantic shots full of whimsy, Alexandra’s approach is all about cool style and sex appeal.  It’s earnt her a cult following which is entirely deserved (and her model status means that every shot is stunning). I love that she takes risks, pairing pieces that no-one else would, always pulling it off with an air of confidence. Her Reebok/Celine over-sized sports shirt is nothing short of amazing, and her strappy Celine heels are perfection! It’s sport-luxe to the extreme.

Posted by Zhuldyz on 22 July 2014

need it! where to buy it?

Posted by Susan Rutkowski on 24 March 2014

Where can I buy this shirt?

Posted by Style Stars From Down Under: Summer Fashion Tips From the Hottest Australian Fashion Bloggers | You are Stylish on 9 July 2013

[...] via Alexandra on [...]

Posted by GABY on 17 June 2013

Hy! I also love this shirt!!! I want to buy it, too!! If you have any infos about it - let me know!!! Thanxx GABY

Posted by Agi Viictoria on 6 June 2013

I am a silent admirer. Indeed the style is chic sexy and so CLEAN CUT. I am sorry to be asking but may i know where the rebook Celine Jersey is from- Or simply put it where to buy one? Thank you and best of luck. XOXO LMUW

Posted by sorthed on 8 June 2012

Amazing style:)

Posted by the marant philes on 6 June 2012

This was the look that stood out for me, every detail is strong and cool... - Aliya:)

Posted by Style Hostess on 6 June 2012

totally agree! there's something so intense with every gaze in each of her posts. Alex is such a babe =) and all the photos are always so strong in contrast, with bold dark shading and sharp lines. pretty striking. Ikr yea, this outfit is one of the highlights from mbfwa I guess. so simple, but so sporty and chic. nvr know celine + reebok have a collaboration together. I know now. coolies~ X Cat.

Posted by Nusardel on 6 June 2012

Loving the shots. I think it's enough to just say that Alexandra Spencer was the hottest fucking thing at Fashion Week this year. I actually almost spoke to her, but I chickened out at the last minute because I looked like shit and she was wearing a Josh Goot vest that I may have snatched off her. x