On the street / Street Style / Sydney

Posted 18 June 2012

I think being in the Southern hemisphere makes those interested in fashion quite accepting of trends that don’t relate to our current season. The Northern hemisphere tempts us with pretty pastels and flirty hemlines and even though it’s cold outside, and we eat it right up. Winter in Sydney has been unpredictable to say the least, and as much as I love winter dressing, I can’t wait for summer. I want the evenings to last forever. And not worry if I need an umbrella each time I walk out the door.

Sara is exactly what I want for spring dressing. Simple dresses and strappy sandals. Maybe even a bit of pastel. I love the square shoulders and and sleek collar, it adds a tailored feel to an otherwise simple shift. And you can’t really tell, but the hemline drops longer at the back, which is the best part of all.

Posted by marcy curtis on 28 June 2012

please tell me where to buy that pink sleeveless dress worn by Sara

Posted by thecitygourmand on 24 June 2012

Tree lined streets are the best. That dress is also nice :P

Posted by amanda on 21 June 2012

Coolness, where can you buy the dress?

Posted by Carmen @ Forgotten Fancies on 18 June 2012

How lovely, loving the structured collar and shoulder. Toughens up an otherwise super sweet dress.

Posted by the marant philes on 18 June 2012

Love when you photograph her, she's one of my favorites... - Aliya:)

Posted by render sublime on 18 June 2012

Isnt she just a stunner! Love her outfit too :) http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

Posted by Becky | life.style.flash. on 18 June 2012

That is such a simple dress but worn in a way that makes it so interesting. Love the shape and the shoulder detail. Becky | life.style.flash. x

Posted by SHEWOLF on 18 June 2012

what an amazing dress! http://stylelolajaro.blogspot.com/ SHEWOLF

Posted by Style Hostess on 18 June 2012

Looking like such a sweetheart =) Well thank gosh aussie winters arent as extreme as that of the northern hemisphere. I really like the idea of a loose knit. Its good for summer up there, alright for winter here :D Sara's dress is so pretty- especially with the soft pink hue and buttoned-up collars hehe X Catherine.