On the street / Street Style

Posted 28 July 2012

Love a laughing shot! Bernadette’s Ellery wrap skirt and black accessories are a perfect match; monochrome never gets old.

Posted by Dominika of FASHION PHILOSOPHY on 28 July 2012

amazing photograph! <3 FASHION PHILOSOPHY www.fashionphilosophy.net

Posted by the marant philes on 28 July 2012

You're right it never gets old! I love her shoes! - Aliya:)

Posted by Jaeger on 28 July 2012

her sunglasses are wicked http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/ xx

Posted by fabliha on 28 July 2012

She is such a babe! I really need that skirt in my life :) xx

Posted by Rich Girls on 28 July 2012