Personal Style / Sydney

Leather Cap

Posted 29 July 2012

Leather cap from eBay, Bassike tee, Petite Grand bracelet, DIY jeans

This leather cap is pretty ghetto, but I love it. So simple and cool, made even better by the fact it was less than $20 on eBay. A pretty sweet deal for 100% leather. I dip-dyed these jeans earlier in the year, after I shot a gorgeous girl who had done the same to an old pair of boyfriend jeans. The bleach has destroyed the denim, but I like the way they are falling apart; creating new rips and holes in a natural way. Perfect for lazy weekends.

Posted by La gorra que quieren todas las bloggers, ¡the leather cap o gorra de cuero! | dresslowcost on 19 August 2013

[...] wethepeoplestyle [...]

Posted by Hira Ahmad on 11 August 2012

I bought this same cap from ebay the other day because I missed out on the leather cap from H&M, and I got it from an asian seller for under $20.oo too! I also saw your Celine me alone tee and was thinking about how the other day I bought a "Celine" shirt off of Solilor. I love your tumblr and have fashion tumblr of my own as well! I love how the same things inspire fashion obsessed girls!

Posted by Laura on 5 August 2012

So cool!

Posted by the marant philes on 31 July 2012

Great look Jessie, the cap looks very cool on you! - Aliya:)

Posted by The Habit on 30 July 2012

Such a hip look on you Jessie, and I'm loving everything from the cap to the ripped jeans! Dig it! xxTheresa The Habit

Posted by Lucy on 30 July 2012

You look beautiful Jessie!

Posted by b1b2blog on 30 July 2012

Gorgeous style xx

Posted by Jaeger on 30 July 2012

very cool! xx

Posted by Style Hostess on 30 July 2012

Tomboy & funky ;) Reckon you did a fantastic job at those jeans there Jessie. I just like the little details like the dip-dyed effect, and the knee cut-outs !! ♥ X Catherine.

Posted by Maggie on 30 July 2012

Love the cap definitely will be looking for that on ebay!

Posted by Steph on 30 July 2012

Love the cap! Same thing happened to my jeans but someone told me that progressively bleaching denim slowly, over a few sessions, stops it from completely falling apart at the end.. have yet to try it tho :)

Posted by Dominika of FASHION PHILOSOPHY on 29 July 2012

brilliant look! <3 FASHION PHILOSOPHY

Posted by Rich Girls on 29 July 2012

flawless, jessie. i don't know how you do it. every time! what a bargain with the cap! x.