Accessories / Sydney

Bullet Bag

Posted 31 October 2012

Amy’s beautiful bullet bag by Wendy Nichol, sitting pretty in her light filled studio. Amy always has the best accessories to compliment her understated wardrobe. Delicate jewellery and incredible bags which are cool without being obvious. Much like this Wendy Nichol bag – the supple leather, the perfectly formed shape, and the subtle details – it’s all so good.

Posted by McKenzie on 2 November 2012

Love it! Very bold colour!

Posted by Sharday on 1 November 2012

Such a perfect bag, I just wish I had the guts to invest in a bright bag - instead I'm a boring black bag gal :( xx Sharday SHARDETTE BLOG

Posted by Ola on 31 October 2012

Perfect litte bag & beautiful photo !

Posted by LUCIA on 31 October 2012

perfect bag! xo

Posted by Luciana on 31 October 2012

What a gorgeous bag!, and what a gorgeous photo!

Posted by Sheena on 31 October 2012

Great take on the humble bucket bag. The red is really out there for me as far as bags go but I think it would compliment anyone's wardrobe nicely x

Posted by Kayla on 31 October 2012

I think I like the beautiful photo as much as I like the bag x Kayla

Posted by Kayla on 31 October 2012

I think I like the photo itself as much as I like the purse. Lovely. x Kayla

Posted by DNA (designers-artists) on 31 October 2012

Gorgeous bag!

Posted by hannah on 31 October 2012

the color is absolute perfection! been looking everywhere for a bright statement bag. wish i had this baby in my closet! xx H

Posted by Rhoda Wong on 31 October 2012

Well Rounded

The return of the round-toe pump

• They call me the Door Hunter. Ps sharing more PFW tales over at @graziashop today.
  • Bling bling... On location bright and early this morning with @mprojectstore
  • Caught in the act with @lyst #alwaysonmyphone #LystFW
  • Paris you charmer.
  • Sporting a fresh blow wave to match today's ball of fluff thanks to the team at @wellahair using the new EIMI range #insidewella #speakEIMI
  • Quick pitstop at Season. All about their homemade vege chips.
  • Getting a cheeky lift thanks to these @stellamccartney flatforms via @lyst #LystFW
  • ClichĂ©d (but delicious) behaviour.