Personal Style / Sydney

Leopard Legs

Posted 29 October 2012

Josh Goot neoprene top, Anna & Boy pants, Celine cabas tote, Alexander Wang loafers

Some leopard legs on my way back from a lazy Sunday breakfast recently. Easily one of my favourite weekend rituals – much like the rest of this city – it’s all about breakfast here in Sydney. Although yesterdays breakfast was a lot more casual; wearing trackpants to the cafe at the end of my street. The food was delicious (as evidenced on Instagram) with an array of drink options, extra sides and conveniently close to home.

I’m meeting my better half in Europe a month, so I’m trying to get my arms (and legs) out as much as possible before I enter the bitter cold of winter. I’m sad to be leaving an Australian summer behind, but I’m getting quite into the idea of building a winter wardrobe in a place where big coats, layers of cashmere and huge scarfs wrapped around my neck multiple times are actually justified.

Posted by Personal Style: Spring Green in Acne asymmetric waistcoat on 8 May 2013

[...] always had a thing for green (as evidenced here, here and here), and while I can’t quite pinpoint why, it’s nice to break free from the usual [...]

Posted by Laura on 1 November 2012

Thanks SO much for your comment:)! I love your blog and your outfits!! Following you. <3

Posted by The Decorum on 30 October 2012

Jealous of your Celine! x

Posted by Izumi Bogen on 29 October 2012

loveee the green leopard, so new and fresh! xx. Hybrid Hunter

Posted by Tine on 29 October 2012

I don't know but I'm totally in love with those pants!

Posted by Sharday on 29 October 2012

Love your loafers, I'm looking for something similar to get me through Spring/Summer! x Sharday SHARDETTE BLOG

Posted by McKenzie on 29 October 2012

Wow, the green is so different and unexpected! I like that you take risks in style, and pull them off really well too!

Posted by the marant philes on 29 October 2012

Can't wait to see what you wear for winter...Wonderful outfit head to toe! - Aliya:)

Posted by The Habit on 29 October 2012

The print on those pants is too cool. Loving the brighter bolder hue and how they work so well with the loafers. Looking beautiful. xT

Posted by Jamie on 29 October 2012

Loving the pants, such a great pop of color - and when I move to Sydney next year I think I will be learning allll about these breakfasts ;) Europe?!are you moving? X

Posted by Jessie on 29 October 2012

Haha, I've never noticed that I'm any warmer than usual - it's just basic neoprene as opposed to wetsuit quality. But I am prepared if it rains.

Posted by Fashion Tidbits on 29 October 2012

Does it get sweaty when u wear neoprene as clothes?

Posted by Laura on 29 October 2012

absolutely adore this outfit; and that tote!

Posted by Kathrin on 28 October 2012

You are such a natural beauty <3 Live your weekend dress code!