Designers / Jewellery / Style Spy / Sydney / Vogue Australia

In the studio with Mania Mania

Posted 29 January 2013

For my latest Style Spy post, I caught up with Tamila Purvis, one half of the Mania Mania duo in their beautiful Sydney studio. Mystical and raw, their pieces have the perfect kind of imperfections that makes jewellery special. And Tamila is cool personified – the kind of girl you can’t help but want to be – laidback, layered in jewels, with killer style.

You can check out Mania Mania’s current collection here. My pick is the Telepathic Ear Cuff; clean and simple with plenty of edge.

See the full studio visit over at Vogue here.

Posted by On My Desk: Tamila Purvis of Mania Mania on 23 February 2013

[...] Weeks come and go, but interior decor is forever (kind of). And Tamila’s desk is just the kind of inspiration I’m looking for as I start to decorate my new London [...]

Posted by lisa on 2 February 2013

I love studio based shoots of creatives or influential individuals! its great to see the type of space they work in and is the place where all their beautiful creations come to manifest! x

Posted by the marant philes on 1 February 2013

That necklace is no joke...Great bangs & hair texture. - Aliya:)

Posted by sarah. on 31 January 2013

nice shots. love the necklace. XO NO ORDINARY SHOW

Posted by Danijela on 30 January 2013

So I discovered your blog yesterday and have been browsing through your site since then. Just wanted to tell you how amazing and beautiful it is! xo, Dani

Posted by Lilli Dee on 30 January 2013

LOVE that necklace she has on!!!