Grazia / On the street / Style Spy

Posted 21 January 2013

I shot beautiful Lia-Belle on a glorious summers day for my latest street style column in Grazia Australia. Hands down one of the warmest, most hard-working girls I’ve had the blessing of befriending, so it was very fitting that Lia-Belle was my last street style subject in Sydney. For the time being at least anyway.

Lia-Belle is the epitome of cool in this stripe on stripe combo by Dorota. It’s such a refreshing take on the classic stripe; a little textured and perfectly cut. The crop is super flattering – it’s as far away from the silhouettes of the 90’s as possible – sexy but not too revealing. It’s all about showing some skin without exposing the belly button.

I’m a big fan of Australian label Dorota (particularly this dress here) – her pieces are the perfect balance of super cute and super cool. The website is coming soon, so keep an eye out.

Posted by Mun on 7 February 2013

V cool outfit. Everything looks amazing on her. I want those flats!!!

Posted by Izzy on 4 February 2013

That outfit is amazing.

Posted by Nikki on 24 January 2013

I'm so in love with this outfit

Posted by the marant philes on 23 January 2013

Your street style photos have such a signature look to them, there different than the usual street style photo you see. They're more intimate with the subject, and I don't know how to describe it, but they always have a feminine point of view, which I didn't really think of when looking at other peoples' photos until I saw yours. Just very thoughtful, so long story short, I love them. - Aliya:)

Posted by bon on 22 January 2013

cool pics! i saw this in grazia and just had to check it out online. those shoes are freaking awesome! battlecriesandchampagne

Posted by hannah on 22 January 2013

everything about this look is perfection. and what gorgeous shots you got! definitely checking in on dorota. xx hannah

Posted by jamie-lee on 21 January 2013

I want her entire outfit in my life. I love this take on stripes, and also the midriff baring - it's the kind that I couldn't probably stand to try.

Posted by amanda on 21 January 2013

There is nothing about this that I do not adore 100%. You have hit so many trends without looking anything other than chic - crop top, stripe, pop of color, black and white, studding. I literally adore this beyond beyond. amanda check us out? follow us back?

Posted by Brittany on 21 January 2013

OMG this is fabulous. Those shoes. <3 Loving the shape of that top. xoxo

Posted by Shirin on 21 January 2013

I am in love with those shoes!

Posted by Kate on 21 January 2013

The print is very creative! Almost reminding me of barb wire and the most recent Balenciaga spring summer collection. Lia-Belle pulls off this look so well, and you're right it's sexy in a subtle way. Perfectly working those lengths! Can't wait to see more from this Australian brand!