Bloggers / London / On the street / Street Style

Posted 14 February 2013

Camille is wearing: Ruby & Ed faux fur jacket, breton top, blue jeans, Acne bag, Elin Kling for Marciano booties

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I recently met up with the lovely Camille. This girl has killer style, and it has to be said I’m eternally envious. Even her jeans are ripped in all the right places. We braved the rain to shoot a few different features; luckily the sky didn’t let loose on us and we had a great morning shooting followed by breakfast at an appropriately French cafe.

Posted by LIV on 20 February 2013

I love, loveee your outfit, those ripped jeans and the fur coat fits perfectly together!! xoxo

Posted by Rich Girls on 17 February 2013

such a great collab. both of you are so effortlessly stylish. always pulling off such basic pieces in the most incredible way. she seems like a sweetheart. beautiful first shot! x.

Posted by Nina- thirteenlittleloves on 17 February 2013

This outfit is a staple one that will forever look amazing. The ripped knees are perfection too. ♥ ♥

Posted by Rhoda Wong on 15 February 2013

killer heels!

Posted by Bailey Schneider on 15 February 2013

I love the style! Tres chic! Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Posted by Mun on 15 February 2013

This girl oozes 'effortless cool' , v v cool.

Posted by Stacey on 15 February 2013

I love the tough elements she added to her outfit.. bag + shoes makes it.

Posted by Aliya on 15 February 2013

I'm so envious of Camille's long legs! - Aliya:)

Posted by Sharday on 14 February 2013

Great shots! I've been having to brave the rain in Vancouver for outfit posts. It's not the prettiest sight.. but sometimes you gotta get the job done :) x Sharday SHARDETTE BLOG