Face Off

Starring Nicholas Cage

Posted 31 May 2013
Mel (left) wears dress by PAM, skirt by ADIDAS from Grandma Takes a Trip, Henrietta (right) wears dress by PAM, shirt by Phillip Lim from mywardrobe.com
Henrietta wears Acne Top,  skirt by Juliette Hogan, flag from Grandma Takes a Trip, shoes by Jil Sander from Poepke,  Mel wears top by Acne, jacket and pants by Lauren Damelian, shorts and vintage kickers from Grandma Takes a Trip
Henrietta wears Levi’s jeans from Grandma Takes a Trip, top by Carly Hunter, earrings by POMS, shoes by Jil Sander from PoepkeMel wears jeans by Levi’s from Grandma Takes a Trip, shirt by Ann Demeulemeester from Poepke, necklace by Low Low from Dark Horse jewellery, earrings by POMS
Henrietta wears Kinoak top, pants by Dries Van Noten from PoepkeMel wears pink top and pants from Grandma Takes a Trip, top from Bernhard Willhem from Poepke

I shot this editorial for NZ culture site Always Sometime Anytime right before I left Sydney. Travels, life and London got in the way, and it sat within the depths of my hard-drive for far too long. All is not lost though, as the 90’s vibe of the shoot couldn’t be more relevant. This week it’s all about the 90’s – the return of minimal camisoles, mesh crop tops, and wearing denim dungarees for the first time since 1998. Embrace it, kids.

Photography: Jessie Bush
Models: Henrietta and Mel @ Priscellas Model Management
Fashion: Anna Santangelo
Hair: Rae Boriboun for The Simon Bright Salon
Make-up: Jess Grumley

Posted by Fashion Tidbits on 2 June 2013

The make-up is so eerie. I like it so!

Posted by Aliya on 1 June 2013

Very cool editorial, I really like their posing in the third picture!

Posted by Kathrin on 1 June 2013

TOTALLY embracing this!! Great job! Love this editorial you shot. Not only do I love the clothing but also the model's attitude and 'non-posing'. *** KAT http://6footone.com/

Posted by Mica on 1 June 2013

Lovely editorial! I really like the second last photo the best. Great outfits and such interesting poses :) Away From Blue

Posted by Mia Marionette on 31 May 2013

I love this eerie of photos! Such fun poses!! http://blog.miamarionette.com/

Posted by Kassy on 31 May 2013

oh wow, congratulations, you did such a great job! How cool :)

Posted by L on 31 May 2013

Good good job ! I love it :) xo

Posted by Laine on 31 May 2013

Love these shots. The photography, the hair, the makeup, the styling... All of it is killer. Laine x