New York / NYFW / Shows

Into Tibi

Posted 25 February 2014

Tibi are fast becoming one of my favourite contemporary brands. There’s just something effortless about their approach to dressing; like any girl could pull on one of their pieces and instantly nail that cool-without-trying vibe.

And the AW1 collection only served to one-up this sentiment. Designer Amy Smilovic sent out a tribe of nonchalant girls in man-style trousers, slouchy coats and ridiculously great footwear in shades of grey, white and powder blue. The epitome of New York cool right there.

Posted by Kim P. on 16 March 2014

TIBI. Sheer genius. --kim

Posted by melissa on 26 February 2014

Love Tibi, they have something feminine and some androgynous that I am attracted to. xx M

Posted by Maggie A on 26 February 2014

First two are my favorites. xo Maggie A LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVEMAVIN/BLOG

Posted by monkeyshines on 26 February 2014

inspiring details!

Posted by Becky on 25 February 2014

So many amazing pieces, I Amin lve. Simply perfect xx

Posted by Q on 25 February 2014

I agree!.. they have come along leaps and bounds! they get stronger every season.... Also I have noticed a change in direction in terms of their staple looks.... I am loving the new feel.x

Posted by Jessica Rose on 25 February 2014

Looks like this is a brand to watch!!