New York / NYFW / Personal Style

Printed Lady

Posted 24 February 2014

Gerard Darel shearling coat (on sale), Valentino dress from Marissa Collections, Watson x Watson leather pants (similar leather pants available here) and Proenza Schouler patent boots (similar black boots available here and here)

Colour, prints and lace; look at me go! Breaking all kind of sartorial patterns in this Valentino dress from Marissa Collections. Despite my usual preference for unembellished minimalism, there was just something about this long sleeve Valentino beauty I couldn’t walk away from.

Accessorised with a snow-induced red nose after Bridget and I spent a little too long loitering on the streets of Soho after lunch at The Smile. Big thanks to Bridget for braving the snow (in heels no less) and taking these photos for me.

Posted by Webbyrå on 27 February 2014

Wow, it looks amazing! :-)

Posted by claudia on 25 February 2014

Very nice!

Posted by Elena on 25 February 2014

Please follow my fashion blog

Posted by Jessie on 25 February 2014

Haha I did, but not at The Smile sadly. Only in the street style chaos.

Posted by natalie on 25 February 2014

so gorgeous! love your dress x

Posted by jas on 25 February 2014

wow! this dress is something else. you should think about wearing more stuff like this haha... love that you paired it with oversized fur and leather. reckless abandon

Posted by Hannah-Rose on 24 February 2014

did you see alexa? didja didja didja??? I got lucky maybe hehe. Glad you had a good, if chilly time in New York. x

Posted by Motilayo W on 24 February 2014

The printing is perfect, love the dress. Gorgeous look! Much Love, M

Posted by Becky on 24 February 2014

Oh my god this is literally perfect! I can't get enough of it! Perfect print and oh that coat.. I need it in my life. You are pure perfection girl xx

Posted by monkeyshines on 24 February 2014

fabulous overall prints!

Posted by Jessica Rose on 24 February 2014

This cool and I love the ladies bob cut

Posted by Q on 24 February 2014

That coat is nothing short of amazing!!