Editorial / Jewellery / Style Spy / Vogue Australia

Posted 12 March 2014

Ryan Storer ear cuff and Helmut Lang sweater

Ryan Storer ear cuff and The Row shirt

Eddie Borgo five finger chain ring and Helmut Lang t-shirt

Sarah and Sebastian neck cuff and The Row shirt

Ryan Storer ear cuff and Helmut Lang sweater

Despite my tendency for the unembellished, I’ve developed quite a thing for high-impact jewellery. It’s all about sliding on a chunky watch, piling on slick gold rings or adding a jewel encrusted ear cuff to your favourite slouchy tee and much loved boyfriend jeans.

So for my latest editorial for Vogue Australia’s Style Spy I shot Kerry, one of FM’s gorgeous new faces, in some of the coolest bling around. Don’t hold back kids, it’s time to let your jewels see the light of day. See the full shoot over at Vogue here.

Photography and styling: Jessie Bush
Creative direction: Sam Flaherty @ No September
Model: Kerry @ FM London
Hair: Olivia Crighton @ Glasshouse Salon
Make-up: Andriani Vasiliou @ Stella Creative Artists

Posted by Designer binary on 24 March 2014

Oh my! I love this, the clothing so minimal and simplistic makes the jewellery 'pop' and works amazing together looking understated yet statement enough... Perfect!

Posted by Christie on 15 March 2014

Posted by Sheena on 13 March 2014

Perfect details. I really like the idea of wearing a cuff necklace under a collar. Looks great. www.armatura.com.au

Posted by Daniella on 13 March 2014

love xx daniella simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Posted by Motilayo W on 12 March 2014

I love the cuffs they are beautiful! Much love, M http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

Posted by monkeyshines on 12 March 2014

stunning pieces! http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Posted by Hannah on 12 March 2014

So beautiful. I love Ryan Storer!