Beauty / home

Spring Fling

Posted 6 March 2014

To celebrate the launch of Calvin Klein’s new fragrance Endless Euphoria, I’ve been getting my whimsy on and embracing a few euphoric moments of my own. I’ve just spent the last week in Paris for fashion week, and let’s face it the city of love has more than a few euphoria-inducing spots (as evidenced on my Instagram here).

But now I’m back in London town and finally organising our new place in East London. First order of business; fresh blooms, unpacking boxes and picking a new fragrance for Spring. Sometimes there’s nothing better than a clean slate and a fresh white walls to decorate. So tell me, what’s your euphoric moment?

Posted by Weekend Memo on 29 June 2014

[…] share with me in the comments below what all I missed this week. Enjoy your weekend! Image via We the People stay connected […]

Posted by monkeyshines on 6 March 2014

Posted by Danijela on 6 March 2014

Love these shots! Beautiful.

Posted by Miranda on 6 March 2014