New York / Personal Style

Street Stompers

Posted 9 March 2014

Zimmermann AW14/15 dress, ASOS socks and Zimmermann loafers

Nick Campbell sunglasses, Zimmermann AW14/15 mohair vest, Tibi camisole, Zimmermann trousers and Alexandre Birman heels

Zimmermann AW14/15 blazer, trousers and loafers

Following Zimmermann’s recent show at NYFW I knew I had to get my hands on a few pieces and take them for a spin on the snow-lit streets of New York. It was Zimmermann’s third season showing in the Northern Hemisphere, and in my mind their best yet. The AW14/15 collection, titled Cloud Stompers, was a little tougher than usual, packed with super slick pieces that are both utterly wearable and painstakingly cool.

There were still plenty of beautiful prints and feminine silhouettes that Zimmermann is renown for, but this time around it felt darker and perhaps even a little rebellious. For me it was all about the embellished yet boxy mini dress, the coolest loafers I’ve ever laid eyes on, the fluffy mohair vest in the most incredible minty hue, and of course the sexiest suit known to woman kind. Bring on next winter!

Thank you to my talented friend (and fellow Antipodean photographer) Bridget Fleming for shooting me outside The William, my home away from home while I was in town for Fashion Week.

Posted by Anna on 12 March 2014

You look insane in the Zimmerman pieces. Especially the dress and the suit. I need that blazer. But I can't help but keep looking at your hair. Love that light shade, looks incredibly natural. If only I were blonde. a x

Posted by Christian Roth on 11 March 2014

These outfits are gorgeous on you !!!! Please have a look :

Posted by Elena on 11 March 2014

Discover an amazing jewelry brand today on my fashion blog

Posted by monkeyshines on 10 March 2014

sleek suit!

Posted by claudia on 10 March 2014

Love the dress and the mint gilet so much! They´re super cool pieces!

Posted by nat on 10 March 2014

wow gorgeous looks! i love zimmerman

Posted by hannah on 10 March 2014

Posted by jas on 10 March 2014

wow, these pieces are so different from the usual zimmermann. really edgy and fashion-forward. usually i find their stuff really safe and pretty. loving these looks on you. reckless abandon

Posted by Style-Squared by Z&M on 9 March 2014
Posted by Jessica Rose on 9 March 2014

The dress is so cool...and it suits you down to a tee...

Posted by Q on 9 March 2014

love the Gilet and the suit!... beautiful.x

Posted by Portia on 9 March 2014

Those loafers are fantastic, I especially love how you've styled them with the suit.