Greece / Personal Style

Pink Stripes

Posted 2 June 2014

Nick Campbell sunglasses (similar black sunglasses available here), Next stripe slub sweat, Next linen trousers, Michael Kors oversized watch and Jimmy Choo suede pumps (similar suede pumps available here and here)

Pairing my most comfortable, slouchy clothes with a pointed pair pumps is pretty much my favourite way to dress up when travelling. It’s easy and relaxed, yet somehow manages to disguise the fact I just came from a lazy day lathered up in sunscreen by the pool.

Sam and I took these shots on our way to dinner, just after the sun had set over a tiny village in Santorini. By this point the sky was almost the same colour as these walls…  soft pink, slightly golden and beyond beautiful.

Posted by monkeyshines on 2 June 2014

wonderful ensemble!

Posted by Anita on 2 June 2014

Your hair is so gorgeous! How I want it like that. Even when you wear a simple outfit your hair adds an extra touch to it. Oh I'm jealous haha! x

Posted by Blogger Fashion Street Style Inspiration | SADIERAE + CO. on 2 June 2014

[…] We The People […]

Posted by Becky on 2 June 2014

Oh wow, the pink wall is the great background, it gives a special note to this casual yet chic outfit xx

Posted by claudia on 2 June 2014

Classic, timeless and chic! Love it!

Posted by Leesa on 2 June 2014